Stone Circle Where your lives exist
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
Her expression hardened as she heard that news.  Well, she'd certainly keep a closer eye on her own pups for a bit, whether she realized it consciously or not.  Hm.  I can't say I saw anyone matching that description.  We'll keep an eye out for her, though.   Shall we say that any dangers to her own pups wouldn't exactly get off without a scratch -- she was a warrior through and through.  Time for a bit of a switch, though: Does remind me of a more positive note, though. I believe Ibis stopped by before she headed off on her own adventures.  She had wanted to schedule some sort of playdate between our packs' pups.  Did word of that ever get to you?  She.. Had her doubts, especially since there'd been no word from Easthollow on the matter.

And what else was there to say about Rannoch?  The whole thing had proved to Arbiter that he was a far more disappointing character than she had thought he was.  Certainly, everyone was flawed but this whole mess was far beyond what she considered normal. I can't say I understood it.  They wanted to move closer to family... But why not bring the rest of us? She left the question open, shrugged a shoulder, and continued, I think any pack who suddenly has half their members trot off without forewarning would be in a hard place.  I think we stopped the bleeding... But only time will tell.  She was a proud creature.  If they could just continue on their own way and have things return to normal, that would be best -- especially as wary of attached strings as she now was thanks to the offer Moonspear had presented.
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
Where your lives exist - by Arbiter - September 01, 2019, 08:01 PM
RE: Where your lives exist - by RIP Valette - September 02, 2019, 05:00 AM
RE: Where your lives exist - by Arbiter - September 02, 2019, 09:31 PM
RE: Where your lives exist - by RIP Valette - September 03, 2019, 05:24 AM
RE: Where your lives exist - by Arbiter - September 04, 2019, 01:31 AM
RE: Where your lives exist - by RIP Valette - September 09, 2019, 01:36 PM
RE: Where your lives exist - by Arbiter - September 15, 2019, 07:25 PM
RE: Where your lives exist - by RIP Valette - September 16, 2019, 05:51 AM
RE: Where your lives exist - by Arbiter - September 18, 2019, 12:33 AM
RE: Where your lives exist - by RIP Valette - September 20, 2019, 08:48 AM
RE: Where your lives exist - by Arbiter - October 08, 2019, 02:32 AM