The Sentinels grace in your heart, flowers in your hair.
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
Where is your home, Cerulean? Will you take me there? The beautiful girl asks, and Ibis cannot help but feel empathetic, swooning to the strength of her own emotions. She is in a fragile state and doesn't realize just how vulnerable, but even so, Ibis is not the type to leave another person stranded. Ereshkigal is so very different from anyone she's ever met before - yet she brings all of these nostalgic feelings of goodness with her. Ibis wants to trust her; it is easy for the innocent lamb of a girl to be welcoming and to see the value in having someone like this around - plus, she wants to get to know her better. To build a friendship. To understand this new concept, The One, whatever it may be.

It doesn't take long before she agrees, leaning in to the ruddy girl and proclaiming, You could -- should, come with me! I... I live with my brother, and our friend. It isn't far from here... I think? Her eyes are wide and red-rimmed but with more life in them than before, more energy. She can block out her sorrow for a little bit longer if need be - one little show of sadness was all she would allow herself. But she is still unsure of which direction to go, and begins to look around at the world as if she's seeing it for the first time.

We live in a place called Neverwinter, and you can come live there with me, I mean.. If, if you want. And meet my brother. I'm not sure where to go from here, though. Her face warms again, and Ibis' good cheer dwindles just a touch.
Messages In This Thread
grace in your heart, flowers in your hair. - by Ibis (Ghost) - September 05, 2019, 10:21 AM
RE: grace in your heart, flowers in your hair. - by Ibis (Ghost) - September 08, 2019, 12:05 PM