Stone Circle city of stars, you never shined so brightly
you are loved, you are loved more than you know
354 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
Joining 

"Come on, Sia, we're almost there!"

An easy smile graced the warrior's lips as she threw her head back to beckon her ice bear forward - seeing the fields and the familiar stones, she couldn't help but race ahead. Nanook is always welcome on our lands, her sister had said before they'd struck North, especially if she brings someone with her.

She had rolled her eyes at her sister back then, but with a careful smirk; yet for once, her feelings had proven to be more than just a flightful thing. What she felt for the ice bear had grounded in the North, grown, and as she'd watched her friend fight through weakness and strength, she knew beyond the sun and the moon that there was no one else she would rather live her life with than with @Siarut. And she still felt the flutter of butterfly wings, in knowing there was no one Sia would rather have by his side than her.

The borders were strong with the family she knew would always dwell inside, and the power of her sister's scent was enough to confirm there remained a place for her here. A place for them both. Nanook turned to Siarut, her fur tousled by the wind and misty rain. "Let's call her together," she said with a grin, "It's only right."
with every heartbeat I have left
I will defend your every breath, I promise
I'll do better
Messages In This Thread
city of stars, you never shined so brightly - by Nanook - September 08, 2019, 05:26 PM
RE: city of stars, you never shined so brightly - by Siarut - September 08, 2019, 05:55 PM
RE: city of stars, you never shined so brightly - by Nanook - September 08, 2019, 07:21 PM
RE: city of stars, you never shined so brightly - by Siarut - September 08, 2019, 08:01 PM
RE: city of stars, you never shined so brightly - by Greyback - September 09, 2019, 01:44 PM
RE: city of stars, you never shined so brightly - by Nanook - September 11, 2019, 11:28 AM
RE: city of stars, you never shined so brightly - by Siarut - September 28, 2019, 05:07 PM
RE: city of stars, you never shined so brightly - by Greyback - September 30, 2019, 05:29 PM