Stone Circle I need to find a place where my heart can go to heal.
patron saint
are we all lost like you?
253 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
@Sorin @Valette I'm so sorry for the wait!

As intently as he felt Sorin's eyes fix on his face, so the youth fixed his eyes on Sorin's. Every wolf had secrets they kept hidden where the eye couldn't reach; Merrit knew this well, and wasn't he just as liable? Something he said in the question he asked broke the man's facade, and by the words Sorin let slip from his mouth, Merrit understood. Though inclined to stare in exploitave intent to collect what information he could - any further shifts in his mask, and deeper breaks - the raven found himself averting his gaze instead.

Thankfully, that break in focus reeled him back to his greater surroundings. And thankfully, his mother had come. Sorin was first to respond to Valette's greeting, and Merrit piped in a quick, "Mother," with a nod to her himself, to properly relinquish the helm of the conversation to her. "He goes by Sorin Direwood." He carried on the stranger's introduction once Sorin had finished with the words he chose to speak, "He seeks more than a pack here, but a family, and a purpose." He knew this would appeal to his mother, and when he looked back to Sorin, he offered the man a slight tip of his head - a reassurace of some strange understanding Merrit couldn't completely grasp himself - that though he hardly knew this man, he felt a kinship stir toward him, and he would stand for him before his mother, if she presented him with the opportunity to vouch for Sorin's place here.
with quiet words I'll lead you in
Messages In This Thread
RE: I need to find a place where my heart can go to heal. - by Merrit - September 29, 2019, 03:53 PM