Arrow Lake Carry all your thoughts across an open field
i'm defeated and i gladly wear the crown
266 Posts
Ooc —
<3 thank you

Enough time had passed that Stag should have moved on, but this was not "Should-land", and Stag had yet to move on. Even the discomfiture of the earth did not rouse the despondent boy from his depression; to him it was just another "something-wrong" to tack onto the endless streams of "nothing's right".

Maybe the earth was repulsed by the body it had claimed; maybe, the Basilisk was nearing his second coming. Maybe his father was so great a soul, so precious a creature, that he was alloted a second chance -- and this reckoning was his judgment.

This hopeful thought passed just as quickly past Stag's whirling mind, soon buried underneath leagues of learned helplessness and hopelessness.

Not even Takiyok's arrival, nor the moving concern to her nothern gaze, stirred Stag. He acknowledged her presence with a dull pass of his shineless gaze, fixating on some point beyond her. Up until his mother had arrived, the boy had been staring into nothing, and moved not a whit save for the occasional tousle of wind beneath his alpine fur.
and it brings me to you, but i won't just past through
i'm not asking for a storm.  
Messages In This Thread
Carry all your thoughts across an open field - by Takiyok - September 12, 2019, 06:17 PM
RE: Carry all your thoughts across an open field - by Stag - September 12, 2019, 07:20 PM
RE: Carry all your thoughts across an open field - by Takiyok - September 12, 2019, 08:18 PM
RE: Carry all your thoughts across an open field - by Stag - September 22, 2019, 12:56 PM
RE: Carry all your thoughts across an open field - by Stag - October 19, 2019, 10:11 AM
RE: Carry all your thoughts across an open field - by Stag - November 19, 2019, 03:17 PM
RE: Carry all your thoughts across an open field - by Stag - December 08, 2019, 11:40 AM
RE: Carry all your thoughts across an open field - by Stag - January 12, 2020, 04:38 PM
RE: Carry all your thoughts across an open field - by Stag - January 18, 2020, 09:40 PM
RE: Carry all your thoughts across an open field - by Stag - January 21, 2020, 08:04 PM