Arrow Lake Carry all your thoughts across an open field
i'm defeated and i gladly wear the crown
266 Posts
Ooc —
<333

Stag's gaze fell to the dirt, and he busied himself with studying rocks. He made great show of tracing the shape of one such pebble, but the truth was, his head was angled to the ground so his mother would not the see the tears that seeped within his green gaze. He didn't want to live in a world where both his mother and father were gone: no matter how much she said that was just the nature of things, Stag didn't think it was fair.

He remained still as Takiyok rose, daring to lift his gaze once he was sure she was far enough away her sharp gaze wouldn't see the tears that wicked their way down his muzzle. Silently, Takiyok's little shadow pulled after -- ready to put his mind to some other, less sorrowful task.
and it brings me to you, but i won't just past through
i'm not asking for a storm.  
Messages In This Thread
Carry all your thoughts across an open field - by Takiyok - September 12, 2019, 06:17 PM
RE: Carry all your thoughts across an open field - by Stag - September 12, 2019, 07:20 PM
RE: Carry all your thoughts across an open field - by Takiyok - September 12, 2019, 08:18 PM
RE: Carry all your thoughts across an open field - by Stag - September 22, 2019, 12:56 PM
RE: Carry all your thoughts across an open field - by Stag - October 19, 2019, 10:11 AM
RE: Carry all your thoughts across an open field - by Stag - November 19, 2019, 03:17 PM
RE: Carry all your thoughts across an open field - by Stag - December 08, 2019, 11:40 AM
RE: Carry all your thoughts across an open field - by Stag - January 12, 2020, 04:38 PM
RE: Carry all your thoughts across an open field - by Stag - January 18, 2020, 09:40 PM
RE: Carry all your thoughts across an open field - by Stag - January 21, 2020, 08:04 PM