Cedar Sweep the war has been incited and guess what you're all invited
Babe, there's something wretched about this
477 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Away
omg thank you for the kudos <3 this whole thread gave me feels

Once again the two seemed similar in their reactions and beliefs. Two warriors until the bitter end. Their pasts were nothing but haunting shadows, tossing glances their way to ensure that the same mistakes were never made. Both refused to speak what's on their mind and yet those figures loomed over each soldier without a doubt. Those claws just waiting to sink into their skin and rip away those security blankets. 

Even though Rhaella had crossed his mind, this woman was far different than the stary woman, not only by appearances but everything else as well. She didn't force or pry, Tundra allowed those walls to stay rigid, waiting patiently on the other side instead or clawing her way into the frozen core within. There was a strength she didn't need to boast with hurtful words and attitude. Perhaps it was that understanding between fighters, and not a knight coerced into companionship and blamed for not opening up before he was ready. 

He was thankful.

That silence. That comfort in not pulling against the tug against him. 

He could breathe, and trust at his own pace. 

As she moved closer, instinctively he reached, closing his eye and allowing their foreheads to touch in a light bump. It gave him chills, the ones that made your insides flutter. But as quickly as they touched he pulled back, not wanting to linger too much and step beyond placed boundaries of either knight. I must go now. With a smooth motion, he got up, tail hanging but ever so slightly holding a pendulum motion of its own should one watch carefully enough. 

I will see you again. Nature had a strange way of bringing individuals together and ripping them apart - and yet, here he was, certain of them meeting again. He desired to after all. He lingered to listen should she have more to say - otherwise, this would be a pleasant farewell.
New Threads: closed
Messages In This Thread
RE: the war has been incited and guess what you're all invited - by Rosencrantz - December 01, 2019, 12:03 PM