Stone Circle BWP - BYEson.
you are loved, you are loved more than you know
354 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn

As much as Nanook was a mercenary, she was by same percent a naturalist; her passions divided between the trades in an even split. The art of the earth fascinated her as much as the methods of war, and even though her primary focus now rested with Siarut, she never stopped watching nor feeling the world around her - how the wind shook or the ground shifted beneath her feet. There were changes with every season, and she had lived many seasons - enough to know their patterns, the repetition from winter to spring to summer to fall.

She had lived long enough to know when something was amiss. And she had known her sister long enough to know when something was awry with her, too.

Nanook had tracked Valette to the borders, and she felt the eerie absence of the plains. Bison and their young should have dotted the field - but she had not seen hide nor the tail of the beast since the tremors, and their fading scent suggested they hadn't stepped within Easthollow since the ground had first begun to shake.

"They are gone," she said, and she too stared into open space where her sister fixed her gaze - an opening for Valette to voice the worries that Nanook already knew were on the matriarch's mind. They were on Nanook's as well.
with every heartbeat I have left
I will defend your every breath, I promise
I'll do better
Messages In This Thread
BWP - BYEson. - by RIP Valette - September 29, 2019, 02:18 PM
RE: BWP - BYEson. - by Nanook - September 29, 2019, 04:18 PM
RE: BWP - BYEson. - by RIP Valette - September 30, 2019, 02:07 PM
RE: BWP - BYEson. - by Nanook - October 11, 2019, 11:11 AM
RE: BWP - BYEson. - by RIP Valette - October 12, 2019, 05:22 AM
RE: BWP - BYEson. - by Nanook - October 13, 2019, 11:11 PM
RE: BWP - BYEson. - by RIP Valette - October 17, 2019, 01:15 PM