Stone Circle You're very tall, you're very handsome.
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
The dappled man said a few short things to the woman, then turned to leave. Ibis wasn't sure how to take the entire exchange. It was sort of like standing in the periphery while someone gets rear-ended; the man's comments egging on the woman, the woman glaring after him with an unhindered darkness that unsettled Ibis. It sounded like the woman was angry and possibly in pain for some reason but Ibis wasn't equipped to deal with it, or to help. She stood there awkwardly until she was addressed gain.

Ira was gone, Korei Julia -- gone too. They all leave, in the end. The woman grimly concluded.

Right. Well. She didn't want to stick around so badly now, especially if her friends were gone. But at the same time Ibis couldn't pull herself away from someone when they were clearly sad, hurting in some deep profound way she had never known. It didn't feel right to leave the woman like this even if she'd sort-of forced the conversation. That's okay, I'm sure I'll run in to them again, someday. Ibis offered, her voice light and hopeful, contrasting against the worry in her eyes.

Are you... Are you okay? I'm sorry, its probably not my place to ask, but.. You seem sad. Oh, Ibis. Innocent little Ibis. She had no idea what sort of can of worms she might've been opening up with this stranger; no idea either of the darkness hidden in the dark corners of the world. All she wanted to do was help, and hoped that talking would do that - it had always helped her, after all.
Messages In This Thread
You're very tall, you're very handsome. - by Ibis (Ghost) - October 02, 2019, 03:53 PM
RE: You're very tall, you're very handsome. - by Laurel - October 15, 2019, 03:53 AM
RE: You're very tall, you're very handsome. - by Laurel - October 30, 2019, 08:21 AM
RE: You're very tall, you're very handsome. - by Hieronymous - November 06, 2019, 05:04 PM
RE: You're very tall, you're very handsome. - by Laurel - November 12, 2019, 03:14 AM
RE: You're very tall, you're very handsome. - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 12, 2019, 06:03 PM
RE: You're very tall, you're very handsome. - by Laurel - November 19, 2019, 07:28 AM