Wapun Meadow waiting in my room, and i lock the door
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
the wilds had been no easier on them this year as it had been last. terance had lived through a famine, a strange plague of collars -- and now, it seemed, that the end of the world was upon them. the quakes felt like they would never end, and were so unpredictable terance was afraid that at any second a god damn tree would fall on top of the pack. the prey was growing scarcer -- or at least moving to less... dangerous places. and so he took to outside the borders to find food to feed his family. terance followed after the scent of deer, but it seemed it dissipated before he could fully track it. he was merely on the hunt now, but on the verge of turning back to the hollow.

the tell tale signs of a fight -- or at least some sort of scuffle -- were in the air. terance heard the yips and the growls and then a strange silence. as he glanced across the clearing he spotted two wolves, a pale one and one as dark as the cerberus. the smell of blood, too. he would've minded his own business and avoided it had he not recognized the scents that drifted past him... instead sending him full force into the scene. the scent and the realization that the pale dove was his pale dove. never mind what kind of drama this could cause, terance felt the pounding of his blood in his veins as he raced forward.

it was likely that the two wolves saw him before he approached. terance wasn't really reading the room beyond the blood and the body language. he ignored the vole, hackles raised, slowing as he approached only to step in front of ibis. his green gaze held steady on the dark girl, teeth bared, ears back, snarling. it was a warning, but terance said nothing.
Messages In This Thread
waiting in my room, and i lock the door - by Astara - October 07, 2019, 09:35 AM
RE: waiting in my room, and i lock the door - by Astara - October 07, 2019, 12:05 PM
RE: waiting in my room, and i lock the door - by Astara - October 07, 2019, 12:18 PM
RE: waiting in my room, and i lock the door - by Astara - October 07, 2019, 12:35 PM
RE: waiting in my room, and i lock the door - by Astara - October 07, 2019, 01:03 PM
RE: waiting in my room, and i lock the door - by Astara - October 07, 2019, 01:23 PM
RE: waiting in my room, and i lock the door - by Astara - October 07, 2019, 02:00 PM
RE: waiting in my room, and i lock the door - by Terance - October 07, 2019, 02:23 PM
RE: waiting in my room, and i lock the door - by Astara - October 07, 2019, 03:36 PM
RE: waiting in my room, and i lock the door - by Terance - October 07, 2019, 03:58 PM
RE: waiting in my room, and i lock the door - by Astara - October 07, 2019, 07:55 PM
RE: waiting in my room, and i lock the door - by Terance - October 07, 2019, 08:42 PM
RE: waiting in my room, and i lock the door - by Astara - October 09, 2019, 08:37 AM
RE: waiting in my room, and i lock the door - by Terance - October 14, 2019, 11:03 AM
RE: waiting in my room, and i lock the door - by Astara - October 16, 2019, 11:45 AM
RE: waiting in my room, and i lock the door - by Terance - October 20, 2019, 04:17 PM
RE: waiting in my room, and i lock the door - by Terance - October 27, 2019, 10:17 AM
RE: waiting in my room, and i lock the door - by Terance - October 27, 2019, 04:30 PM
RE: waiting in my room, and i lock the door - by Terance - October 27, 2019, 05:10 PM
RE: waiting in my room, and i lock the door - by Terance - November 12, 2019, 12:15 AM