Hoshor Plains Do I make you cringe?
287 Posts
Ooc — Hela
His ears flattened as Alarian's words came flying at him, confirming what Midar had feared most lately: the one thing he loved more than anything didn't want him anymore. It wasn't like he had ever hidden his true nature; he had been up front from the beginning, and he thought Alarian accepted him for who he was, but he was apparently wrong. It was like they had been living two different lives. Midar saw things completely differently. What his mate saw as disrespect came from a suffocating need to control every aspect of their lives so that Midar wouldn't lose him. He needed him, even now as he screamed and cursed at him. 

It's over. the words stole his breath and made blood rush to his ears and pound through his head. And then he was gone. Midar wanted to run after him. Track him down until his feet bled if that's what it took, and then fix things like he used to. But all he could do was stare blankly at the spot where he disappeared while his heart felt like it would explode from his chest. He sat there for what felt like hours, until numbness creeped through him and drowned out all of the confusion and pain, and then he stood and headed for the mountains. Maybe they would finally crumble to the earth. Maybe they would take him with them.
Shaking hands with the dark parts of my thoughts
Messages In This Thread
Do I make you cringe? - by Midar - October 07, 2019, 11:45 PM
RE: Do I make you cringe? - by Alarian - October 07, 2019, 11:49 PM
RE: Do I make you cringe? - by Midar - October 08, 2019, 12:11 AM
RE: Do I make you cringe? - by Alarian - October 08, 2019, 01:27 AM
RE: Do I make you cringe? - by Midar - October 08, 2019, 01:53 AM