Fairspell Meadow you were caught in the crossfire of childhood and stardom
patron saint
are we all lost like you?
253 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
He offered no reaction to her retort. Of course he was close; he wasn't nose-blind, and he wasn't about to shout for her attention just to put himself at a safer vantage away. He did have half a mind to draw a small step back. As headstrong as he felt, Merrit had no intent to stir up trouble.

The Raven had not expected an affirmative answer, and his obvious surprise sprung across his face. "You did," he said, yet at her further query, his eyes darkened. "She attacked my family, and almost killed my baby sister. We are lucky my sister is still alive..." and the air seemed to chill around him, but he couldn't tell if that was the night rolling in from the mountains, or the nerves that chittered within his breast -- and Merrit dropped his gaze to the ground between his feet. "To murder an innocent, to attack one with that intention, and unprovoked..." his voice tightened, "there is no greater crime. And she is out there still."
with quiet words I'll lead you in
Messages In This Thread
RE: you were caught in the crossfire of childhood and stardom - by Merrit - October 15, 2019, 05:57 PM