Haunted Wood I am a boy of authentic self esteem
185 Posts
Ooc —
Clay flicked his ears back as the boy frowned and got defensive. He wondered why that was. Had what he said upset the boy? Vengeance had never spoken much to him, he , in-fact, left him to his own devices when he got there. Clay had run away to hide after that, sticking to himself. Truth was, he was scared of the warlord, of his stench and his greusome display of blood coating his pelt.

"I don't," he paused, licking his lips. "— want to be better than anyone..." he replied, voice almost a whisper as he looked down at his feet, his posture folding inward. His cheek fur fell as he did, obscuring his face. Tears welled up in his eyes as he thought about the memory of Vengeance finding him, of how weak and dispicable he looked. Clay blinked, shaking his head as he willed the tears to stop. He didn't need this Valour to see him crying. "I ran away from home, and begged Him to bring me back with him. Now im... here," he continued.

"I just don't want to be weak anymore. But i'm sure you'll be next to him one day, as well." He looked up at Valour as he said that, meeting his gaze once again as the boy sat. It relaxed clay, seeing the pup sit down and no longer stand over him.

Clay yawned, lowering the front half of him downwards to lay on the dirt while slowly crawling forward, paws outstretched. He batted lightly at the air infront of the boy, attempting to make the whole conversation lighter. He hadn't played with anyone in a long while, perhaps the boy would like to? Clay rolled on his back as he did so, smiling up at Valour.
Messages In This Thread
I am a boy of authentic self esteem - by Valour - October 22, 2019, 09:29 PM
RE: I am a boy of authentic self esteem - by Clay - October 23, 2019, 12:22 PM
RE: I am a boy of authentic self esteem - by Valour - October 23, 2019, 04:47 PM
RE: I am a boy of authentic self esteem - by Clay - October 23, 2019, 04:58 PM
RE: I am a boy of authentic self esteem - by Valour - October 23, 2019, 05:28 PM
RE: I am a boy of authentic self esteem - by Clay - October 23, 2019, 06:02 PM
RE: I am a boy of authentic self esteem - by Valour - October 23, 2019, 06:13 PM
RE: I am a boy of authentic self esteem - by Clay - October 23, 2019, 06:46 PM
RE: I am a boy of authentic self esteem - by Valour - October 24, 2019, 09:01 AM
RE: I am a boy of authentic self esteem - by Clay - October 24, 2019, 02:27 PM
RE: I am a boy of authentic self esteem - by Valour - October 24, 2019, 07:31 PM
RE: I am a boy of authentic self esteem - by Clay - October 25, 2019, 05:30 PM
RE: I am a boy of authentic self esteem - by Valour - October 25, 2019, 05:48 PM
RE: I am a boy of authentic self esteem - by Clay - November 04, 2019, 03:17 AM
RE: I am a boy of authentic self esteem - by Valour - November 16, 2019, 08:53 PM