Haunted Wood I am a boy of authentic self esteem
185 Posts
Ooc —
Clay knew Valour was going to pounce, he could hear it in the paw steps and felt the shift of weight at his side. However, he didn't feel the need to dodge, so he let the weight flung into him and he let himself be pulled to the side with a tiny huff through his nose. "Oh noooo~" he whined in a fake tone before giggling again and tussling with the boy some more (which consisted of him mostly just pawing at the boy in the face and chest).

"bet I can pin you!"

Clays eyed widened once again. Of course valour was going to bet. The new Nightwalker was beginning to notice that strength and power were what made up a lot of Valours attitude. He was boastful and cared about being the best. Clay thought about it, mulling his new friend's personality over in his head before nodding. Nodding to himself, that is. If he wanted to be friends with Valour and make him happy he would have to play his part. "I bet you can too," he only agreed before slipping out of the tangle of limbs and standing up to shake his pelt off.

"But lets save that for another day! Im too tired right now to give you a proper fight," he replied, staring at Valour and still smiling. Now would be the time to dismiss himself from his friends presence, but as Clay turned to leave he stopped mid-step, his head lowering. Where.. would he go? He was still a stranger to Nightwalkers, and very afraid of everyone else.

"Hey Valour," he called "Would my presence bother you? I... don't feel comfortable around the others yet."
Messages In This Thread
I am a boy of authentic self esteem - by Valour - October 22, 2019, 09:29 PM
RE: I am a boy of authentic self esteem - by Clay - October 23, 2019, 12:22 PM
RE: I am a boy of authentic self esteem - by Valour - October 23, 2019, 04:47 PM
RE: I am a boy of authentic self esteem - by Clay - October 23, 2019, 04:58 PM
RE: I am a boy of authentic self esteem - by Valour - October 23, 2019, 05:28 PM
RE: I am a boy of authentic self esteem - by Clay - October 23, 2019, 06:02 PM
RE: I am a boy of authentic self esteem - by Valour - October 23, 2019, 06:13 PM
RE: I am a boy of authentic self esteem - by Clay - October 23, 2019, 06:46 PM
RE: I am a boy of authentic self esteem - by Valour - October 24, 2019, 09:01 AM
RE: I am a boy of authentic self esteem - by Clay - October 24, 2019, 02:27 PM
RE: I am a boy of authentic self esteem - by Valour - October 24, 2019, 07:31 PM
RE: I am a boy of authentic self esteem - by Clay - October 25, 2019, 05:30 PM
RE: I am a boy of authentic self esteem - by Valour - October 25, 2019, 05:48 PM
RE: I am a boy of authentic self esteem - by Clay - November 04, 2019, 03:17 AM
RE: I am a boy of authentic self esteem - by Valour - November 16, 2019, 08:53 PM