Haunted Wood Inside my heart feelin' the Inferno!
185 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
SETTING:
Weather: sunny
Cool
Midday

TERRITORY: Haunted Wood

TAGS: @Serem

He had been hesitant to leave Valour's side after the pit incident, fearful of what would become of him if left alone with the other wolves. At nights he would sleep outside his friend's den, in the day he would trail along the pawprints left, at evening he would play with the boy. But as the days stretched on Clay began to feel a tad guilty for his clinginess.

But could guilt overrun the feeling of fear?

Apparently yes. For clay, at least.

He had slipped away from the boy this time, promising himself it would only be for a few hours as he went to go explore on his own. He kept a considerable distance from the others of the pack, actively avoiding them at the sight or sound. However, he came face to face with a figure today. One he had not met before. She was tall, dark, and carried the scent of the pack. It put the boy on edge, but he wondered if she would be nicer since she was female. Maybe he could find entertainment in her company.

He slowly walked up to her, hesitant with his head bowed low and tongue licking his lips. "Ma'am?" he called tentatively, bent tail wagging slowly behind him. "What is your name?"
Messages In This Thread
Inside my heart feelin' the Inferno! - by Clay - November 04, 2019, 04:47 PM
RE: Inside my heart feelin' the Inferno! - by Serem - November 04, 2019, 04:53 PM
RE: Inside my heart feelin' the Inferno! - by Clay - November 04, 2019, 05:03 PM
RE: Inside my heart feelin' the Inferno! - by Serem - November 04, 2019, 05:48 PM
RE: Inside my heart feelin' the Inferno! - by Clay - November 08, 2019, 01:13 PM
RE: Inside my heart feelin' the Inferno! - by Serem - November 14, 2019, 06:12 PM
RE: Inside my heart feelin' the Inferno! - by Clay - November 14, 2019, 09:15 PM
RE: Inside my heart feelin' the Inferno! - by Serem - November 14, 2019, 09:34 PM
RE: Inside my heart feelin' the Inferno! - by Clay - November 17, 2019, 04:05 PM
RE: Inside my heart feelin' the Inferno! - by Serem - December 01, 2019, 07:08 PM