Witch's Marsh and so it begins
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
Sure!

When she made contact with the ground on the other side of her hiding place she didn't land very well, and began to stutter-step where it was a little bit too icey and slick. It was a tiny blunder - and paled in comparison to the shock on the other wolf's face, which Ibis finally recognized with some repulsion. She had thought that her target was something edible! Instead it had been a lone wolf walking through, how could she be so mistaken?

His look of terror painted his features garishly; counter to that was a sense of mortification within Ibis who recoiled as soon as she recognized her mistake, and her ears slicked back on her head as he spoke sharply to her - condemning her actions - meanwhile she sputtered, I am so sorry! I thought -- doesn't matter, oh gosh, I --

The other wolf remained remarkably composed after that; he absorbed the fear the tiny girl had instilled and blocked it out, a trick she wished she knew how to do. When he spoke again it was to ask pointed questions - and as Ibis was flustered by her error, she willingly offered up whatever she could.

Yes! Well, no, sort of? I live here in the marsh -- my brother too -- but I dunno about owning land. There's other places nearby that are proper packs, and upon mentioning them she tried to focus her energy in remembering her cardinal directions (which wasn't her forte) and pointed her snout southward. That way leads to Easthollow where my friends live, and further east from that -- on the border of the Wilds -- is my father's pack, Lost Creek.

The girl turned and sheepishly looked to the stranger, her face pinched in a little frown. I'm sorry, I thought you were food, or maybe my brother, I didn't mean to frighten you.
Messages In This Thread
and so it begins - by Alheis - November 04, 2019, 09:17 PM
RE: and so it begins - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 04, 2019, 11:30 PM
RE: and so it begins - by Alheis - November 05, 2019, 07:18 AM
RE: and so it begins - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 05, 2019, 11:05 AM
RE: and so it begins - by Alheis - November 05, 2019, 05:20 PM
RE: and so it begins - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 05, 2019, 07:47 PM
RE: and so it begins - by Alheis - November 05, 2019, 09:32 PM
RE: and so it begins - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 05, 2019, 11:22 PM
RE: and so it begins - by Alheis - November 06, 2019, 04:26 PM
RE: and so it begins - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 06, 2019, 04:30 PM
RE: and so it begins - by Alheis - November 06, 2019, 04:41 PM