Emberwood ❝ten sí ye tyelma, yéva tyel ar i narqelion❞
"Love life" may be a rather grandiose term for staring at women on the bus
142 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Wrapping this up since Pip is inactive -- hope that's okay!

It's a pleasure, Andraste, he replied, smiling. Not t'gether, nay; I came first, and Pip followed. I suppose it was fate that we were to reunite. He shot his brother a massive grin, butting his head against the ivory shoulder. Did he imagine it, or could he still catch a whiff of the wild north upon Pirrup's pelt? Ah, likely just fantasy.

They had a lot of catching up to do, and it felt as though they were disturbing the woman's peace and quiet here. Pyg shot her an apologetic look. We'll get oot of yer fur, now, he said solemnly. It was lovely tae meet ye, Andraste—ye'll have to tell me more aboot the berries if we meet again.

Pygmalion turned to Pip with a gleam in his eye. C'mon, he cajoled, canting his head toward the edge of the forest and what lay beyond. Let me show ye what I've been up to, and ye can tell me aboot all yer adventures. 

The two white wolves could be twins as they sauntered off, tails waving in happy tandem, the joy of their reunion writ clearly over their faces.
As of January 18, this wolf is in the final stages of the rabies virus. Violent interactions are at your own risk.
Messages In This Thread
RE: ❝ten sí ye tyelma, yéva tyel ar i narqelion❞ - by Pygmalion - December 13, 2019, 09:30 PM