Duck Lake We can be like Jack and Sally if you want
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
The abundance of good cheer spilling from the boy was infectious. Ibis smiled, her tail waving, flicking some errant drops of water from where it had collected during the fishing attempt. She nods and says, I met him a few days ago. He's living with the rest of my friends right now — I could show you? Pirrup was more than welcome to follow her. Ibis would live vicariously through the reunited siblings if possible; it felt good to bring together two lost souls like this, and made her think fondly of her brother, hopeful for a similar outcome for herself. Come on, it isn't far. She motions with her snout and sets off alongside him at a hasty prance, suddenly energized again. Maybe later she'd come back to try her luck at fishing again.
Messages In This Thread
We can be like Jack and Sally if you want - by Pirrup - November 08, 2019, 12:10 AM
RE: We can be like Jack and Sally if you want - by Pirrup - November 09, 2019, 01:25 PM
RE: We can be like Jack and Sally if you want - by Pirrup - November 10, 2019, 04:15 PM
RE: We can be like Jack and Sally if you want - by Pirrup - November 11, 2019, 04:58 AM
RE: We can be like Jack and Sally if you want - by Pirrup - November 15, 2019, 08:06 PM
RE: We can be like Jack and Sally if you want - by Pirrup - November 20, 2019, 03:41 PM
RE: We can be like Jack and Sally if you want - by Pirrup - November 22, 2019, 04:01 PM
RE: We can be like Jack and Sally if you want - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 23, 2019, 11:04 PM