Witch's Marsh but at least i've got you in my head
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
Good call! I can wrap it.

Bhediya made her introduction, but she was removing herself swiftly in the next moment—not that Ibis blamed her. The woman's desire to roam was something Ibis could identify with. There would be time in the future for everyone to get acquainted and to really form connections; for now it made sense to keep moving, to keep active. So she watched her go, the shape of her friend's small figure diminishing until there was nothing but the falling snow and Kukulkan to keep her company.

With a sigh Ibis offered, I'll show you around a bit. There's some places that might not even get snow! The marsh was a well fortified forest in some places, and Ibis imagined these areas would be snow-free. It would be nice to explore with someone alongside her for a change; though her cheeks warmed at the idea of being alone with Kukulkan again. Maybe along the way she could learn more about Kukulkan's southern home?

The boy seemed accepting of this proposal; together they'd march through the marsh, talk some, and maybe find somewhere for the giant to shelter himself if the gathered wolves were set-upon by the colder weather.
Messages In This Thread
but at least i've got you in my head - by Bhediya - November 12, 2019, 06:00 PM
RE: but at least i've got you in my head - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 12, 2019, 06:08 PM
RE: but at least i've got you in my head - by Kukulkan - November 12, 2019, 06:36 PM
RE: but at least i've got you in my head - by Bhediya - November 12, 2019, 07:11 PM
RE: but at least i've got you in my head - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 12, 2019, 07:17 PM
RE: but at least i've got you in my head - by Bhediya - December 01, 2019, 01:49 PM
RE: but at least i've got you in my head - by Ibis (Ghost) - December 01, 2019, 05:30 PM