Emberwood We didn't start the fire. (UG)
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
Gonna wrap this!

There wasn't much shared among them, which was worrying until Awol spoke up; he took the initiative and for that Ibis was appreciative. His eager little voice to her ears and offered up his services as a would-be scout, while Pygmalion spoke up after, eager to move. The forest felt right to Ibis; everyone seemed pleased by the choice that she presented to them, or at least those that had shown up to discuss things... And so she'd see how the rest felt. Let these wolves take the message among the ranks of the budding pack so that any opposition could be drawn up to her attention.

For now it would be a waiting game. Anyone who chose to go with them were welcome; the marsh remained open to anyone more comfortable there, but if this meeting was any indication, the majority would be more pleased to have the stability and shelter of the woods.

Thank you, both of you. Ibis said to both the boys once they had finished speaking.

Please, make it known to the rest that we plan to move. If anyone has any concerns I want them to come to me directly. I think it will be an easy move, and the forest will be very welcoming to us. If we get started soon we'll have everything organized for winter—or so I hope. Thank you very much. It felt very formal; but she didn't know how to end the conversation exactly, as it felt strange to dismiss people—but equally strange to call them friends and then leave them.

So, a silence hung in the air a moment, and finally Ibis said: Well, lets.. Get to work, I guess! And with a swish of her tail, a duck of her head, withdrew from the head of the gathering.
Messages In This Thread
We didn't start the fire. (UG) - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 13, 2019, 02:12 PM
RE: We didn't start the fire. (UG) - by Pygmalion - November 13, 2019, 02:32 PM
RE: We didn't start the fire. (UG) - by Alheis - November 13, 2019, 05:23 PM
RE: We didn't start the fire. (UG) - by Bhediya - November 13, 2019, 05:38 PM
RE: We didn't start the fire. (UG) - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 14, 2019, 04:39 PM
RE: We didn't start the fire. (UG) - by Alheis - November 14, 2019, 05:11 PM
RE: We didn't start the fire. (UG) - by Pygmalion - November 16, 2019, 09:35 PM
RE: We didn't start the fire. (UG) - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 21, 2019, 12:30 AM