Emberflame Ridge Circle Check
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
Ignorant to the strife she had caused, Ibis nods. She presumes the sorrow which passes across the girl's face is due to the news that Elysium is gone; she has felt that pain herself, strongly. The empathy within Ibis grows stronger as she hears the girl's voice again, and then she is stunned, because they mention Okeanos. How did she know...?

Oh! It finally clicks in Ibis' memory where she's seen this pale woman before. Thoughts of Kaistleoki flood her mind, although she cannot recall much about the encounter besides how worn-out she had been, and how despondent. The people who came to her aid had been kind, though. I did, she answers swiftly, with more enthusiasm than she means to.

We've been living in this valley a while, now. Well.. I say we, but its mostly been me. I found my brother for a while and then he got lost again. She tried to chuckle at that, but there was a thin dark undercurrent, a nervousness, for Ibis had no idea if Okeanos was safe, injured, or even alive, and it was often too much to think about. You were with.. Kaistleoki, right? Do they fare well?

Perhaps it was a silly thing to ask; the Wilds had been plagued by so much terror of late, and if this woman was so far removed from them, chances were that the pack had fallen just like Elysium.
Messages In This Thread
Circle Check - by Reiko - November 13, 2019, 06:53 PM
RE: Circle Check - by Sativa - November 13, 2019, 07:09 PM
RE: Circle Check - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 13, 2019, 07:18 PM
RE: Circle Check - by Reiko - November 14, 2019, 02:46 PM
RE: Circle Check - by Sativa - November 14, 2019, 02:54 PM
RE: Circle Check - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 14, 2019, 03:09 PM
RE: Circle Check - by Reiko - November 14, 2019, 05:48 PM
RE: Circle Check - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 14, 2019, 06:35 PM