Emberwood I'd dance in a storm in my best dress.
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
Just as she was getting used to the solo walk through the woods, a voice penetrated the stillness. Ibis turned to look at the origin point, and she saw Bhediya sweeping close. The woman's affection was returned with a little less fervour, but the nymph smiled lightly all the same, happy to see the woman and to have company again. The smile didn't quite enter her eyes; her thoughts were still flooding her mind, weighing her down.

What's wrong? She asked in a motherly tone, causing the butterflies in Ibis' belly to flutter a bit.

As she did not want to cause her friend any worry, Ibis shook her head lightly as she replied: Nothing, I'm.. I think I'm just tired. Tired, a little bit sad, a little bit homesick for one of the many places she could not ever go back to—but one day this place would feel like home too. I've been running all over the place lately, or that's what it feels like. It'll be nice to have a break from it all now that we're settling here.

Taking control of the woods would be swift considering their numbers, but then there was the question of 'What next?' which Ibis was only just starting to tinker with.
Messages In This Thread
I'd dance in a storm in my best dress. - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 14, 2019, 03:54 PM
RE: I'd dance in a storm in my best dress. - by Bhediya - November 14, 2019, 07:57 PM
RE: I'd dance in a storm in my best dress. - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 14, 2019, 08:04 PM
RE: I'd dance in a storm in my best dress. - by Bhediya - November 14, 2019, 08:19 PM
RE: I'd dance in a storm in my best dress. - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 14, 2019, 08:41 PM
RE: I'd dance in a storm in my best dress. - by Bhediya - November 14, 2019, 08:57 PM
RE: I'd dance in a storm in my best dress. - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 14, 2019, 09:11 PM
RE: I'd dance in a storm in my best dress. - by Bhediya - November 14, 2019, 09:32 PM
RE: I'd dance in a storm in my best dress. - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 14, 2019, 09:45 PM
RE: I'd dance in a storm in my best dress. - by Bhediya - November 14, 2019, 10:00 PM
RE: I'd dance in a storm in my best dress. - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 14, 2019, 10:12 PM
RE: I'd dance in a storm in my best dress. - by Bhediya - November 14, 2019, 10:23 PM
RE: I'd dance in a storm in my best dress. - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 14, 2019, 10:39 PM
RE: I'd dance in a storm in my best dress. - by Bhediya - November 14, 2019, 11:00 PM
RE: I'd dance in a storm in my best dress. - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 14, 2019, 11:03 PM