Emberwood I realize your laugh is the best sound.
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
All Welcome 
@Awol or @Reiko or any other UG!

After her friends scattered back to their duties, Ibis took some time to herself. She wasn't sure what to do with her time really, wanting to explore the forest, hunt for the pack stores, visit the marsh and look for signs of her brother—there was so much she should've been doing, and a lot on her mind. In the end she trailed away from the meeting place and deeper in to the Emberwood. It was a beautiful place, she thought. Beautiful in its own way, and very different from where she'd been living the past few months; it would become a home to all of them and in the spring, if things were favourable, the pack could re-evaluate.

The pack.

When had this mess of strangers become so dear to her? As Ibis pranced among a cluster of birch trees, she watched the yellow leaves tremble at the slightest touch of a breeze. Her mind was heavy, but she was happy. 'Mum, if only you were here to see all of this.' The girl mentally projected the thought in to the universe, hoping somehow that her mother, wherever she was, could hear her. With a little sigh drifting from her like a tiny cloud of smoke, Ibis' attention dropped from the boughs overhead and she began to wander again.
Messages In This Thread
I realize your laugh is the best sound. - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 14, 2019, 06:13 PM
RE: I realize your laugh is the best sound. - by Alheis - November 14, 2019, 06:24 PM
RE: I realize your laugh is the best sound. - by Alheis - November 14, 2019, 07:00 PM
RE: I realize your laugh is the best sound. - by Alheis - November 14, 2019, 07:20 PM
RE: I realize your laugh is the best sound. - by Alheis - November 14, 2019, 07:43 PM
RE: I realize your laugh is the best sound. - by Alheis - November 14, 2019, 08:37 PM
RE: I realize your laugh is the best sound. - by Alheis - November 15, 2019, 06:52 AM
RE: I realize your laugh is the best sound. - by Alheis - November 17, 2019, 08:56 PM