Emberwood Every time you smile, I smile.
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
Maybe the woman sensed the trepidation within the nymph, but her question was met with a swift answer, and it was to-the-point. So often these days people were in need of Ibis, asking for guidance, instruction, duties to perform, and while Ibis was happy to oblige them she had grown tired of the constant hustle the past few days. It was a lot for one little girl to handle; although she knew she wasn't truly a little girl anymore, she was a lady, it was hard to shake old habits. This transition from lost girl in the marsh to some kind of leader was the most difficult one of them all. Reiko must have sensed all of this, or maybe Ibis' emotions still ran clear across her every inch—but she appreciated the ear as it was lent.

I... didn't have words at first, unfortunately. The question wasn't hard. What do you think about being a leader, having all these people looking up to you, expecting the best, when you've never had such experience before? There were many layers to the question despite how eloquently Reiko had put it. I'm a little bit overwhelmed by it, to be honest.

She pauses mid-stride among the trees, and looked to Reiko with a thin smile upon her face. It hasn't really sunken in yet that I'm... For whatever reason, a leader. I don't think of myself as one. I don't know.
Messages In This Thread
Every time you smile, I smile. - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 14, 2019, 06:18 PM
RE: Every time you smile, I smile. - by Reiko - November 14, 2019, 06:27 PM
RE: Every time you smile, I smile. - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 14, 2019, 06:55 PM
RE: Every time you smile, I smile. - by Reiko - November 14, 2019, 08:15 PM
RE: Every time you smile, I smile. - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 14, 2019, 08:53 PM
RE: Every time you smile, I smile. - by Reiko - November 14, 2019, 09:09 PM
RE: Every time you smile, I smile. - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 14, 2019, 09:23 PM
RE: Every time you smile, I smile. - by Reiko - November 19, 2019, 12:53 PM
RE: Every time you smile, I smile. - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 19, 2019, 07:30 PM
RE: Every time you smile, I smile. - by Reiko - November 24, 2019, 05:50 PM
RE: Every time you smile, I smile. - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 25, 2019, 01:15 PM
RE: Every time you smile, I smile. - by Reiko - November 25, 2019, 04:52 PM
RE: Every time you smile, I smile. - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 25, 2019, 05:11 PM
RE: Every time you smile, I smile. - by Reiko - November 25, 2019, 09:42 PM
RE: Every time you smile, I smile. - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 26, 2019, 12:42 PM