Emberwood Every time you smile, I smile.
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
It was hard not to be overwhelmed. More importantly, how could Ibis expect anyone to follow her lead if she was so indecisive, so worried all the time? She wasn't physically strong and there were plenty of larger, healthier wolves who could serve this purpose; but she found herself at the helm of all of this. The point of gathering people was to provide somewhere small, sheltered, and safe—but it was swiftly becoming something other, snowballing quickly in the past few weeks. It was a lot to handle.

The pale woman was swift to offer her support, which the girl appreciated. She smiled warmly, some of the weight shedding from her shoulders in knowing that Reiko was another soul pledged to help, if need be. Having the support of such wonderful people was a boon indeed. Thank you Reiko. Ibis murmurs in response, her tail waving behind her. She thinks about how little she knows of the world outside of the valley and doesn't know what else to offer, beyond adding: Have you any experience with... Well... Travel abroad? I've only ever lived in this valley and I've been scouting it for as long as I can remember, but... I don't know much else. My friend Kukulkan says that there are oceans to the south, and Pygmalion, he says he is from the north where it is always cold but also beautiful.

She's rambled a bit, and pauses in realization of this, blushing. Sorry -- everything just sounds so wonderful to me. So different. I really wish I could see more of what's out there. But then what would become of them, these vagrants she's pieced together in to a faux-family? What would happen if she gave in to the itch in her paws if Okeanos came looking for her? It wasn't in the cards for her now.
Messages In This Thread
Every time you smile, I smile. - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 14, 2019, 06:18 PM
RE: Every time you smile, I smile. - by Reiko - November 14, 2019, 06:27 PM
RE: Every time you smile, I smile. - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 14, 2019, 06:55 PM
RE: Every time you smile, I smile. - by Reiko - November 14, 2019, 08:15 PM
RE: Every time you smile, I smile. - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 14, 2019, 08:53 PM
RE: Every time you smile, I smile. - by Reiko - November 14, 2019, 09:09 PM
RE: Every time you smile, I smile. - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 14, 2019, 09:23 PM
RE: Every time you smile, I smile. - by Reiko - November 19, 2019, 12:53 PM
RE: Every time you smile, I smile. - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 19, 2019, 07:30 PM
RE: Every time you smile, I smile. - by Reiko - November 24, 2019, 05:50 PM
RE: Every time you smile, I smile. - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 25, 2019, 01:15 PM
RE: Every time you smile, I smile. - by Reiko - November 25, 2019, 04:52 PM
RE: Every time you smile, I smile. - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 25, 2019, 05:11 PM
RE: Every time you smile, I smile. - by Reiko - November 25, 2019, 09:42 PM
RE: Every time you smile, I smile. - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 26, 2019, 12:42 PM