Emberwood Every time you smile, I smile.
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
Ibis listened attentively as the other woman spoke of home, and added these tidbits to what she knew from Pygmalion. It did sound like a magical place; that much snow must have been dangerous though, and to walk on a frozen lake—she'd never have the gall to try such a thing! Then again, Ibis was tiny, and her light body probably couldn't break through any layer of ice no matter how thin. Reiko said something about the snow keeping you warm which made no sense to Ibis but she didn't point that out, figuring that Reiko had much more experience with the substance due to her heritage. It wasn't her place to question someone with more experience.

And then to hear that Reiko was jealous of her—that stood out and made Ibis blush profusely. I had a partner for a long time. My brother Okeanos. He's... I like to think he's safe somewhere, but, I haven't seen him since the shaking began. Her tone was warm as she spoke of her brother but then shifted to something indistinct, light, a flurry of worry that came and went. Ibis had gotten used to fearing for her brother's safety and could compartmentalize the worst of it these days. I still hope he'll come back to me someday. I'd love for everyone to meet him. As she quieted Ibis swallows a small lump in her throat and looks around idly, not wanting to dwell on the loss.
Messages In This Thread
Every time you smile, I smile. - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 14, 2019, 06:18 PM
RE: Every time you smile, I smile. - by Reiko - November 14, 2019, 06:27 PM
RE: Every time you smile, I smile. - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 14, 2019, 06:55 PM
RE: Every time you smile, I smile. - by Reiko - November 14, 2019, 08:15 PM
RE: Every time you smile, I smile. - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 14, 2019, 08:53 PM
RE: Every time you smile, I smile. - by Reiko - November 14, 2019, 09:09 PM
RE: Every time you smile, I smile. - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 14, 2019, 09:23 PM
RE: Every time you smile, I smile. - by Reiko - November 19, 2019, 12:53 PM
RE: Every time you smile, I smile. - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 19, 2019, 07:30 PM
RE: Every time you smile, I smile. - by Reiko - November 24, 2019, 05:50 PM
RE: Every time you smile, I smile. - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 25, 2019, 01:15 PM
RE: Every time you smile, I smile. - by Reiko - November 25, 2019, 04:52 PM
RE: Every time you smile, I smile. - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 25, 2019, 05:11 PM
RE: Every time you smile, I smile. - by Reiko - November 25, 2019, 09:42 PM
RE: Every time you smile, I smile. - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 26, 2019, 12:42 PM