Emberwood The Beastie Boys fought and possibly died for my right to party
"Love life" may be a rather grandiose term for staring at women on the bus
142 Posts
Ooc — mercury
He didn't believe her, but that was okay. If she wanted to talk about it, she would. She trusted him, right? Pygmalion let it slide for now, continuing to smile. I was digging dens fer the winter, he explained, canting his head back toward his messy work in explanation. Fer anyone who wants to keep warm, or a mother with weans. . .

Pygmalion paused, face growing thoughtful. He wondered how many children would be born within Uaine Gorsedd this coming season. He wondered if any of them would be his. Hers.

It's easier work here than in the north, Pyg continued, breaking the silence after a moment. Up there, the ground is frozen most of the year; ye have to do it in the summer, or else ye won't break through at all. He sneezed explosively, then, ducking his head to direct the spray somewhere other than Bhediya's beautiful face. Damn dust.
As of January 18, this wolf is in the final stages of the rabies virus. Violent interactions are at your own risk.
Messages In This Thread
RE: The Beastie Boys fought and possibly died for my right to party - by Pygmalion - November 25, 2019, 11:51 AM