Emberwood did you do what i asked?
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
LOL waited for a few posts to make her entrance timing make sense, just for this thread to get flooded in one day! xD NEVER FEAR, REIKO IS HERE! BYE BEHDIYA LMFAO

She had to organize her herbs, away from the damp snow that would soften their leaves and rot their uses should the snow kiss them with that deadly grip. Carefully placing them in a deep, dry den, hidden within and under a bush as an entrance to keep the snow even more so at bay. It would work for now - unless there was a random thaw that came and drowned everything... but then she would just need to keep a close eye on the weather - it should work for this winter at least. 

In the midst of her little organizing, she was summoned! Me? Even in the confusion, she was already off, away toward the call with quick little feet and long strides. Why was she being summoned? Did they need a medic? It only made sense, that was the only thing she had to give for now.

I was summoned? Shyly she took a look around at the little gathering, everyone here looked so important - especially the large dark male, he was intimidating to look at. Ducking away, she caught a glimpse of Ibis and a soft gasp caught her throat. Immediately the shy little girl had gone, turning to face each member remaining near Ibis, she spoke firmly while trying to push them away with nudges. We don't know what she has! Stay clear, it could be infectious - the last thing we need is all of us to get sick. Her on the other hand, offered a shoulder for Ibis to lean on away from the intimidating giant instead - she was the nurse, after all, it was up to her to keep this contained and nurse herself.  

How long as your nose been running, Ibis?
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
did you do what i asked? - by Alheis - November 27, 2019, 08:37 AM
RE: did you do what i asked? - by Bhediya - November 27, 2019, 08:59 AM
RE: did you do what i asked? - by RIP Kavik - November 27, 2019, 10:22 AM
RE: did you do what i asked? - by Alheis - November 27, 2019, 11:13 AM
RE: did you do what i asked? - by Bhediya - November 27, 2019, 11:33 AM
RE: did you do what i asked? - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 27, 2019, 11:49 AM
RE: did you do what i asked? - by RIP Kavik - November 27, 2019, 12:50 PM
RE: did you do what i asked? - by Alheis - November 27, 2019, 02:51 PM
RE: did you do what i asked? - by Bhediya - November 28, 2019, 01:16 PM
RE: did you do what i asked? - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 29, 2019, 12:27 AM
RE: did you do what i asked? - by RIP Kavik - December 04, 2019, 10:33 PM