The Sunspire you squandered your chances
284 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Away
The similarities between the two were downright eerie at this point. Dead parents, alone in the world, hurting, hatred, and— oh. The last part spilled out so fast he could barely caught onto it, but he understood the message. Cupid could hardly believe it. As far as he was concerned he was the only one that struggled with identity. But here this boy was, broken down by how the world perceived him. For the first time in years Cupid's heart ached.

I never knew my dad. He sighed heavily as he sat down next to injured youth. So I only had my mom. When she died, I was left alone to rot in this world. And that shit- it— he paused to suck in a shaky breath. —it hurt man. I've been living alone on my own for years; trying to understand myself while dealing with the world's bullshit.

What I'm trying to say is you're not alone in this. I've been through the same things you have. Still am. There were so many things he wished to say, but Cupid was never good with words. Even still, he tried his best.

Listen kid, you are who you say you are. And go on and tell the world who you are. If they say otherwise then fuck them. They don't know shit about you. Only you do.
Messages In This Thread
you squandered your chances - by Zephyr - November 30, 2019, 11:05 PM
RE: you squandered your chances - by Cupid - December 01, 2019, 12:03 PM
RE: you squandered your chances - by Zephyr - December 07, 2019, 01:34 PM
RE: you squandered your chances - by Cupid - December 07, 2019, 02:17 PM
RE: you squandered your chances - by Zephyr - December 07, 2019, 02:46 PM
RE: you squandered your chances - by Cupid - December 09, 2019, 11:53 PM
RE: you squandered your chances - by Zephyr - December 12, 2019, 03:56 PM
RE: you squandered your chances - by Cupid - December 13, 2019, 02:35 PM
RE: you squandered your chances - by Zephyr - December 13, 2019, 03:27 PM
RE: you squandered your chances - by Cupid - December 13, 2019, 04:34 PM
RE: you squandered your chances - by Zephyr - December 13, 2019, 05:06 PM