Greatwater Lake I slithered here from Eden just to sit outside your door
Babe, there's something wretched about this
477 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Away
Sorry if it's not very good! still fighting sickness ;3;

She spins to face him, and though his gaze shifted from her behind onto the horizon around them, he continued to steadily pace forward. Water dripping from every inch of his body as it trailed along the ground behind him in a soft tapping against the freeze-dried soil. Just as he passes her his pace halted, a teasing grin splitting his maw before the base tones fluttered free from those pearly jaws of his. Shame. He shrugged. I could have warmed you up. He teased finally.

Catching a glimpse of her shudder, he chuckles deeply, a couple of short musical tones. Turning his face toward hers again he continues with his jest with a light tone. Although it seems the option could still be open. Wet, there was no way he could provide much warmth to Tundra right away, but he didn't feel such a thing. Nothing but a glowing warmth that radiated from within as his heart pounded strongly, steadily in his chest. The mere proximity of the two heated him from the inside out.

A softie? Perhaps she was right, to a certain extent. He had attacked a few unprovoked but had also protected others for no reason whatsoever. So who was he? Perhaps sometimes I could be. He didn't feel very soft right now should he be completely honest. Maybe he was peacocking around the pale woman, but he felt rigid as though trying to show off his muscles and height. As if to try and convey what a great specimen he was.

My father would be disappointed in me if he ever found out. Musing to himself he thought of to what the great Birserkir leader would think of his son now, being called soft by a woman of all things. Whatever it could be it didn't bother the paladin, the barbarian lifestyle was behind him for the most part, being left further and further behind as he aged.
New Threads: closed
Messages In This Thread
RE: I slithered here from Eden just to sit outside your door - by Rosencrantz - January 08, 2020, 08:53 PM