Emberwood and i know we'll be together,
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
Bhediya was right of course, and Ibis was thankful to have her voicing her side of things so readily. She needed the reminder that there were others there to help her, and to each point she gave a little nod, but then grew frustrated the more she heard; all of it was common sense and all of it was known to her already. Yes, there were others that could do the work for her. Yes, that was the point of the counsel.

If everyone is ready and willing to play their part, why do they keep calling for me? She didn't give Bhe any time to reply, and continued: Sure I'm at the head of this whole family, thing, whatever — but I wanted the counsel so that we could share the limelight. Everyone keeps calling me to ask basic questions, or to get permission to do things, or.. To have me vet newcomers, at this point she flashed a brief look to Bhediya as if to apologize without speaking; she had been referring to the new arrivals.

I'm happy to have everyone living here, but I don't know why its all up to me. The point of the counsel is so that everything is fair, and right now it doesn't feel fair. Did that make sense? Was she losing her mind a little bit and being a child about it? Ibis did not want to be a burden to anyone and would continue with her duty, that was her role in all of this - but she did need help, and it didn't feel like anyone was really there for her, not really.

In the next breath, she was deflating. I'm sorry, I'm being... I dunno. I'm just so tired of being summoned, its like nobody has a mind of their own. That's the kind of place I want to build, somewhere free - open - where everything runs smoothly. Sigh.
Messages In This Thread
and i know we'll be together, - by Bhediya - December 11, 2019, 09:02 PM
RE: and i know we'll be together, - by Ibis (Ghost) - December 11, 2019, 09:11 PM
RE: and i know we'll be together, - by Bhediya - December 11, 2019, 09:23 PM
RE: and i know we'll be together, - by Ibis (Ghost) - December 11, 2019, 09:52 PM
RE: and i know we'll be together, - by Bhediya - December 11, 2019, 10:00 PM
RE: and i know we'll be together, - by Ibis (Ghost) - December 11, 2019, 10:23 PM
RE: and i know we'll be together, - by Bhediya - December 11, 2019, 10:39 PM
RE: and i know we'll be together, - by Ibis (Ghost) - December 11, 2019, 11:03 PM
RE: and i know we'll be together, - by Bhediya - December 12, 2019, 07:59 AM
RE: and i know we'll be together, - by Ibis (Ghost) - December 17, 2019, 09:43 PM
RE: and i know we'll be together, - by Bhediya - December 17, 2019, 09:59 PM
RE: and i know we'll be together, - by Ibis (Ghost) - December 17, 2019, 10:12 PM
RE: and i know we'll be together, - by Bhediya - December 17, 2019, 10:24 PM
RE: and i know we'll be together, - by Ibis (Ghost) - December 28, 2019, 05:28 PM
RE: and i know we'll be together, - by Bhediya - December 28, 2019, 10:55 PM