Stone Circle mars ain't the type of place to raise your kids
1,215 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Master Ambassador
Tracker
the huntress smiles as the girl offers her own example, one that turns into a grin as she reveals the downsides of living in a familiar pack. "don't worry—there's sure to be a joiner at some point that'll interest you," she half-teases, adding, "my pack was mostly family, too. but I still found the wolf that used to be my mate." she  regrets offering him as an example; their story certainly doesn't have a happy ending, or even middle, for that matter. 

she nods as she explains her problems with the rank structure. she'd always been first to meet and evaluate joiners, or at least keep tabs on them as leaders, though she understood plainly Arlette's worry now that she was a subordinate too. 

she goes on to explain that hunting is scary, which dawn finds somewhat surprising (but hides well). "a healer, of the body or the mind, is the backbone of a pack. I think you'd be well suited." she liked Arlette well enough already, and could easily imagine her filling a role similar to Pema's.
Messages In This Thread
mars ain't the type of place to raise your kids - by Dawn - December 17, 2019, 02:25 PM
RE: mars ain't the type of place to raise your kids - by Dawn - January 10, 2020, 05:10 PM