Northstar Vale the tones of your flesh i tempered with pandyssian chalk
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
if he is to be some incarnation of hades then she ...that which brings life with every breath and touch must no doubt be persephone.

she presses herself against his chest, her face fitting into the strong curve of his breastbone. he reaches down to touch his muzzle upon her nape, teeth raking once thru the wispy fur he finds there. she speaks again, and he lets his lips follow the curve of her velvet ear, nibbling softly upon the peak of it; visage morphing into one of surprise at her question. for a moment he is silent; intuition whispering like druid voice thru the trees that this is one of those moments that would change his life.

when you are ready i would have you ...and whatever is to grow from us. as he speaks the words he feels them in the depths of his soul, in the marrow of his bones. for her ...he will wait; as arturo waited for lotte. for her heart he would stand a vigilant guardian.
Messages In This Thread
RE: the tones of your flesh i tempered with pandyssian chalk - by RIP Wintersbane - December 28, 2019, 01:05 PM