Emberwood as long i'm here, no one can hurt you
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
They each had a plan already playing out in their heads, and Ibis couldn't fathom how they had gone from 'there is a dead body on our land' to 'here is what we do' so quickly. Bhediya proposed a curfew, Kavik offered to train people in case they become targets - targets! As if murderers running rampant across the land is the norm. They were each horrified by the discovery and she was certain of that, but they also knew precisely what to enact, how to keep everyone safe. Everything was decided and Ibis need not have bothered opening her mouth.

Yet she found her voice in the next instance, and weak as it sounded, shy and useless against the confident timbre of her companions, she would not let them leave without her contribution.

Kavik, stay. You can train everyone from home. Bhediya can find someone else to accompany her. Her voice was hard-edged, with no room for compromise, and before anyone could argue with her she turned to leave them - to head deeper in the woods. But she didn't get far before adding, The rest is fine. Curfews will be in place, those that can will patrol. Stay safe, everyone. And in silence she left them.
Messages In This Thread
as long i'm here, no one can hurt you - by Bhediya - December 28, 2019, 10:37 PM
RE: as long i'm here, no one can hurt you - by RIP Kavik - December 28, 2019, 11:11 PM
RE: as long i'm here, no one can hurt you - by Ibis (Ghost) - December 29, 2019, 01:26 AM
RE: as long i'm here, no one can hurt you - by Alheis - December 30, 2019, 10:13 AM
RE: as long i'm here, no one can hurt you - by Bhediya - December 30, 2019, 10:23 AM
RE: as long i'm here, no one can hurt you - by RIP Kavik - December 30, 2019, 07:27 PM
RE: as long i'm here, no one can hurt you - by Ibis (Ghost) - December 31, 2019, 12:09 PM
RE: as long i'm here, no one can hurt you - by Alheis - January 01, 2020, 06:52 PM
RE: as long i'm here, no one can hurt you - by Bhediya - January 02, 2020, 12:42 PM
RE: as long i'm here, no one can hurt you - by RIP Kavik - January 02, 2020, 03:14 PM
RE: as long i'm here, no one can hurt you - by Alheis - January 05, 2020, 08:56 AM
RE: as long i'm here, no one can hurt you - by Bhediya - January 06, 2020, 10:01 AM
RE: as long i'm here, no one can hurt you - by RIP Kavik - January 10, 2020, 11:09 AM
RE: as long i'm here, no one can hurt you - by Ibis (Ghost) - January 10, 2020, 04:28 PM