Stone Circle A Friendly Face
you are loved, you are loved more than you know
354 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
The silence lasted long with this one, but Nanook had been trained by patience. Her own quiet countered Nyra's, until the snowy girl spoke, and flooded the empty space with a message Nanook had no preparation to receive.

She tipped her head, thoughtful. To her knowledge, Easthollow had never paired newcomers with senior members to integrate, and introduce. Nanook rather liked the idea - though why Greyback thought of her name first to propose to show anyone around was much beyond her...

Nanook offered Nyra the quirk of a smile. "No need to apologize, even a mouse would sound loud in this silence, if it braved to talk," she took a step closer to the much larger woman, and appraised her with that same curious glint as before, "Nyra. I am Nanook Apaata, though I suppose that is redundant. Where you've found yourself in is the Clone Forest. It is quite easy to lose yourself in here, for reasons I am sure you can guess. Come," and she beckoned Nyra to follow, "I will show you somewhere better than here. Do you like mountains? Rocks? Rivers? Open plains? You will see all, but tell me, what you would like to see first."
with every heartbeat I have left
I will defend your every breath, I promise
I'll do better
Messages In This Thread
A Friendly Face - by RIP Fury - January 01, 2020, 06:26 AM
RE: A Friendly Face - by Nanook - January 01, 2020, 04:04 PM
RE: A Friendly Face - by RIP Fury - January 01, 2020, 04:27 PM
RE: A Friendly Face - by Nanook - January 08, 2020, 10:34 PM
RE: A Friendly Face - by RIP Fury - January 08, 2020, 11:52 PM
RE: A Friendly Face - by Nanook - January 11, 2020, 09:52 PM
RE: A Friendly Face - by RIP Fury - January 12, 2020, 04:15 PM
RE: A Friendly Face - by Nanook - January 26, 2020, 04:16 PM