Stone Circle A Friendly Face
you are loved, you are loved more than you know
354 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
"A wolf of like mind, I am in luck! For I too am quite partial when it comes to mountains and rocks," Nanook laughed, and she wondered if Nyra had shared this information with Greyback, too. How humorous a thought, that perhaps this one similarity was why he had sent this newcomer to her for tutelage, and not to someone else. Or, she mused, perhaps he had chosen her because Nyra looked so much like the wolves he might have known she had often ran with.

Nanook decided to steer her pupil toward Easthollow's southern perimeter, where forest met with the rocky outcrop of mountains that shielded Bearclaw Valley. Stone Circle would be theirs to see in time. For now, they would take this longer route, and enjoy the rougher terrain before cutting North. "Answer me another, Nyra, again to do with you. You favour rockls, and mountains, and trees," she hopped onto the breadth of a tree, fallen from the quakes, and turned her glinting eyes to observe the newcomer, "But do you know much of weather, of the nature of the earth, of the sky, and the stars, which even now come alight to guide us overhead?" Might she be a fellow naturalist? A gameskeeper? A tactician, a physician? "Have you learning in anything? Or have you only wished to learn?"
with every heartbeat I have left
I will defend your every breath, I promise
I'll do better
Messages In This Thread
A Friendly Face - by RIP Fury - January 01, 2020, 06:26 AM
RE: A Friendly Face - by Nanook - January 01, 2020, 04:04 PM
RE: A Friendly Face - by RIP Fury - January 01, 2020, 04:27 PM
RE: A Friendly Face - by Nanook - January 08, 2020, 10:34 PM
RE: A Friendly Face - by RIP Fury - January 08, 2020, 11:52 PM
RE: A Friendly Face - by Nanook - January 11, 2020, 09:52 PM
RE: A Friendly Face - by RIP Fury - January 12, 2020, 04:15 PM
RE: A Friendly Face - by Nanook - January 26, 2020, 04:16 PM