Stone Circle A Friendly Face
you are loved, you are loved more than you know
354 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
@Nyra So sorry for the wait! Life's been busy <3

Nanook inclined her ears, and watched Nyra, even in these wordless moments. Much could be learned about another, in the way they thought. The breadth of a pause, the turn of eyes toward the sky. With Nyra she gleaned a sense of forlorn. The sigh that fled from her lips, a punctuation to all that followed.

She tipped her head, and considered her. This newcomer possessed a sense of wanting. A thirst to learn, that had been teased with the promise of any lasting satiation, but never quenched.

Easthollow could fix that. The slightest smile curled the warrior's lips. "I have trained as a mercenary, and as a naturalist," Nanook said, and leapt from the log to rejoin her apprentice on the ground. "The stars share words with me some will never know. But you will know them," her copper eyes remained fixed on the Northerner, flickering with inscruitable thought, even as she moved around her and struck their course back toward Stone Circle. "I will teach you to read them," she remarked as they moved, "as I will teach you to fight."
with every heartbeat I have left
I will defend your every breath, I promise
I'll do better
Messages In This Thread
A Friendly Face - by RIP Fury - January 01, 2020, 06:26 AM
RE: A Friendly Face - by Nanook - January 01, 2020, 04:04 PM
RE: A Friendly Face - by RIP Fury - January 01, 2020, 04:27 PM
RE: A Friendly Face - by Nanook - January 08, 2020, 10:34 PM
RE: A Friendly Face - by RIP Fury - January 08, 2020, 11:52 PM
RE: A Friendly Face - by Nanook - January 11, 2020, 09:52 PM
RE: A Friendly Face - by RIP Fury - January 12, 2020, 04:15 PM
RE: A Friendly Face - by Nanook - January 26, 2020, 04:16 PM