Stone Circle Well now I know that I'm the fuel and she's the spark.
you are loved, you are loved more than you know
354 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn

A giggle resonated in her throat, soft, yet far sultrier than a little girl's, for she was a woman, not some child with her friends on the playground, and this - this was her man. His wink left her flushed for words, so she crooked her nanuk the tease of a smile - you are always handsome - and simply toyed at his fur again, as she continued to listen with upright ears.

"Mmm elusive, you say? Graceful, and... what was it... metallic?" Her eyes gleamed with thought, and with mischief. She curled her tail around him. "Beautiful, too? This is such high praise -- " and with she laxed, and let herself slide off Siarut's back, to oomph dramatically at his side, where she rolled on her back to peer up at him through her copper hearth, " -- even for any heavenly creature, let alone an earthly one. But, I suppose I cannot speak to this, for I was after a most elusive prey myself..." and she shifted closer to her bear, "but, if you can keep a secret," and the softest smile curved over her lips,

"I believe that I have found him."
with every heartbeat I have left
I will defend your every breath, I promise
I'll do better
Messages In This Thread
RE: Well now I know that I'm the fuel and she's the spark. - by Nanook - January 29, 2020, 10:44 PM