Mount Apikuni i saw the sun, i saw it shining
the phoenix prince
64 Posts
Ooc — Etkri
[Image: banner_by_etkri-dc1tt1y.jpg]

There was a relief when they connected again, as though he could push aside their worries and just be. To breathe the air between the two, to feel some comfort in each other's presence, even though it also brought along questions.

When she pulled back he held her gaze, feeling a chill in his gut as her eyes flooded with such emotion. So potent.

"Wha?!" Ears flattened, voice laden with shock, "No." His tone was firm. Leaving? It was a ridiculous notion. "I ain't goin' nowhere, don' be crazy." He stepped forward, intent on pressing himself against her, so as to eliminate that distance. While far too young to contemplate actual love, he knew enough to realize he cared. Cared enough for what was best for her.

And treating this like some criminal incident, as some personal slight against him. That was out of the question.

"We're goin' t'gether, I'ma here t'protectya. That ain't changin'." He'd arch his neck down, intent on using his head to secure her in a hug of sorts. "I... I dunno wha' we'll be... bu' we don' need t'be strangers anymore. This.. it ain't yer fault Bhe." Could it really be called anyone's fault? K would breathe slow, breathe deep, hoping that it might be contagious enough to subdue her worries, her stifled sobs.

"I won' be perfect, but I won' hurt ya."
It was the purest, most honest promise he could make.

[Image: murdermuffin666_by_etkri-dc1wf3p.png]
Messages In This Thread
i saw the sun, i saw it shining - by Bhediya - January 04, 2020, 08:23 PM
RE: i saw the sun, i saw it shining - by Kukulkan - January 06, 2020, 11:55 PM
RE: i saw the sun, i saw it shining - by Bhediya - January 07, 2020, 12:10 AM
RE: i saw the sun, i saw it shining - by Kukulkan - January 10, 2020, 12:22 AM
RE: i saw the sun, i saw it shining - by Bhediya - January 10, 2020, 12:38 AM
RE: i saw the sun, i saw it shining - by Kukulkan - January 10, 2020, 02:14 AM
RE: i saw the sun, i saw it shining - by Bhediya - January 10, 2020, 02:35 AM
RE: i saw the sun, i saw it shining - by Kukulkan - January 10, 2020, 03:04 AM
RE: i saw the sun, i saw it shining - by Bhediya - January 10, 2020, 03:17 AM
RE: i saw the sun, i saw it shining - by Kukulkan - January 10, 2020, 03:58 AM