Mount Apikuni i mean, when he made love to me, it was like he was fixing a carbouretter or sommink—
759 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Ambassador
Ranger
you're in love? bhediya crooned, that's wonderful news, andy. she took on a more congratulatory tone in voice and body, but began to shift as her companion continued to speak. it was a sentiment that she could relate to, this sense of inadequacy. looking from the outside in, seeing how worthy andraste was of a true love was easy, but she knew that it was different from the other point-of-view.

drawing in a deep breath, she allowed the silence a moment to brew. does he love you? she hummed, moving to preen the fur at her companion's cheek. telling someone that they were worthy of love.. how could it be done, so that the recipient would believe? it's okay to be afraid of love, but if you're sure about him, then why are you doubting yourself? he must know something to have picked a lover as special as you.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i mean, when he made love to me, it was like he was fixing a carbouretter or sommink— - by Bhediya - January 10, 2020, 02:45 AM