Mount Apikuni I'm not some kind of next door fuckjar
759 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Ambassador
Ranger
bhe can be skipped if/until pyg finds her.
don't mind me trying to set the scene...

the foliage was wilted and sparse, leaving bhediya somewhat exposed. she tried using her dimunitive size to her advantage, curling up into a tight ball of black. the voices of her men held clear agitation, neither moreso than the other.

if never before, protect me now.

there was a small barrier between the two groups; a wide stone ridge, hardly daunting in height. behind it was a small clearing encircled by the southward cliff face. there was a mixture of sleet and snow layered onto the stone playing field, its edges lined by barren bushes.

in one of these bushes did bhediya lie, awaiting her fate as pygmalion rounded the corner.

Messages In This Thread
I'm not some kind of next door fuckjar - by Pygmalion - January 06, 2020, 09:31 PM
RE: I'm not some kind of next door fuckjar - by Bhediya - January 06, 2020, 09:36 PM
RE: I'm not some kind of next door fuckjar - by Kukulkan - January 06, 2020, 11:10 PM
RE: I'm not some kind of next door fuckjar - by Pygmalion - January 08, 2020, 09:26 AM
RE: I'm not some kind of next door fuckjar - by Bhediya - January 08, 2020, 09:37 AM