Northstar Vale the wish i whispered when it all began – (dmn?)
284 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Away
No answer came, not in that moment at least. She does something completely unexpected: draws towards him and offers comfort in the form of an embrace. Cupid froze for a moment, truly shocked by the gesture. No one but his mother has ever shown him such affection. And god, that was so so long ago. And he never thought he'd feel such warmth again. Yet here he was, on a mountain he did not belong on with a woman he barely knew. She did not need to do this, but she did anyways. And for a Β moment Cupid's mind was clear. For that, he was grateful and he melted in that solace.

That moment was fleeting, like every good thing from the week, in his life. His heart raced as he was reminded of the things we wished to forget and things he didn't even think about until now. First the baby, now his body. Dear god, he couldn't take it.

Is there... His voice trailed off. He wanted to say something to calm his nerves, but he could not think of anything to steer the topic away from the future. What if I don't have a.. kid..? There was a glimmer of hope in his voice. He leaned back, looking at his leader like a child would look at a mother. Is it possible?
Messages In This Thread
RE: the wish i whispered when it all began – (dmn?) - by Cupid - January 17, 2020, 03:56 PM