Blacktail Deer Plateau night is crawling through my eyes
303 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Two names were given, a decision to be made. Curious and curioser yet, the first met to offer a choice between names. “A pleasure to meet you, too, Atolas,” he returned, the choice set; there was something about the name that he felt drawn to, feeling it to be more appealing than the former—or perhaps his choice was made by the simple, internal flipping of a coin.

“Will you try and join our family here?” he asked next, curious glimmer smothered by a touch of solemnity. “Can you support those here if I let you join?” Whether it be in hunts or something more—something troubling, the care of a wolf fallen ill, or uncharted matters. Would she stand by the pack, the family, to the best of her abilities?

When the other could not—would not?—answer, Aningan had little more options than to bid her farewell. Perhaps she may return someday, then with the ability to honour his wish. Until then, he stared after her as she took her leave.
Characters are more than welcome to mistake Aningan for a polar bear.
A snowy owl can also be noted hanging around with Aningan, usually in the trees or sky, unless stated otherwise in my posts.
Messages In This Thread
night is crawling through my eyes - by Niebla - January 11, 2020, 04:02 PM
RE: night is crawling through my eyes - by Aningan - January 12, 2020, 02:49 PM
RE: night is crawling through my eyes - by Niebla - January 24, 2020, 02:13 PM
RE: night is crawling through my eyes - by Aningan - January 29, 2020, 01:37 AM
RE: night is crawling through my eyes - by Niebla - February 06, 2020, 04:39 PM
RE: night is crawling through my eyes - by Aningan - February 10, 2020, 12:38 AM
RE: night is crawling through my eyes - by Niebla - February 19, 2020, 08:06 PM
RE: night is crawling through my eyes - by Aningan - February 23, 2020, 05:07 PM