Arrow Lake i hate my yearbook photo
284 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Away
Why couldn't things just be normal these days? One moment he is cautiously sniffing around the bank, and the next he sees a peculiar lump float past him. What the hell is that..? he whispered as his eyes followed the shape. Not a bunch of dead leaves, not dried wood. That was fur attached to a body.

Hey! he called out, half hoping the form would lift its head. Of course it didn't. Cupid followed the body, looking down at his paws and up at the river every second. There was no way he'd get close to it at this rate, so he made the most dumbest decision of his life.

He jumped in.

Cupid held his breath as water washed over his head and gasped as it crashed through the surface. I'm such an idiot. Why am I doing this? he though over and over as the current pushed him towards the body. These past weeks have been full of horrible decisions.

When he was close to the mound of fur, he grabbed onto the scruff. The sudden weight pulled him down, but he managed to keep his head just above water. His eyes locked onto an oncoming waterfall. It was hard to tell how steep it was from here, but Cupid wasn't about to find out. He desperately clawed for the bank.
Messages In This Thread
i hate my yearbook photo - by Cupid - January 15, 2020, 03:27 PM
RE: i hate my yearbook photo - by Moony - January 15, 2020, 03:43 PM
RE: i hate my yearbook photo - by Cupid - January 15, 2020, 04:01 PM
RE: i hate my yearbook photo - by Moony - January 15, 2020, 04:23 PM
RE: i hate my yearbook photo - by Cupid - January 15, 2020, 04:53 PM
RE: i hate my yearbook photo - by Moony - January 16, 2020, 05:21 AM
RE: i hate my yearbook photo - by Cupid - January 16, 2020, 09:19 AM
RE: i hate my yearbook photo - by Moony - January 29, 2020, 04:11 AM
RE: i hate my yearbook photo - by Cupid - January 31, 2020, 11:57 AM