Redsand Canyon I wanna build something that's gonna outlive me
Everything lies within Emotion
483 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
Private 
For @Andraste - this is after she finds Loinnir but before she meets Hela in BFW

The sprite descended into the canyon with grace, her small frame nearly gliding down and petite paws finding footing where others were to never step. On her back lay another form, snow white with the vaguest hints of red and pink. She'd called the small predator Loinnir after she had found him, weary and broken atop the mountain. She couldn't leave him there and invited him for a ride on her woodsmoke cape where he could rest and regain his strength. It did make her descend slightly harder than it needed to be as she tried to balance in a way that would make sure the little screech owl wouldn't slip off.

Finally she reached the canyon, dusted in a reddish sand and flecks and patches of glittering snow. It was pretty barren, even for winter, but Lumi was just glad to be on the ground again. She slowed down her pace to admire the territory she had stumbled upon. Even her albino friend opened his beady, ruddy eyes to glance at the beauty that was the canyon.
Messages In This Thread
I wanna build something that's gonna outlive me - by Lumiya - January 17, 2020, 11:21 AM