Sleepy Fox Hollow i wanna see the way you look up under all those stars
i'm defeated and i gladly wear the crown
266 Posts
Ooc —
The grey she-wolf had caught wind of Stag's uncertainty. Moreover, she addressed it -- by turning upon Zarya.

Stag felt relieved, but he stood his ground next to Wylla. His glare bored into Zarya unrepentantly. It didn't matter he wasn't ranked as high as her being a puppy. He didn't believe a word she said, and he remembered how he had felt when she trespassed. "She trespassed. I was there!" He accused, repeating what Zarya had said -- but not believing the last part of it.

He looked back up to Wylla, his eyes pleading. As he turned his head, one ear flopped from the sudden movement. His brow was wrinkled as he tried to read from the older wolf how to behave, how to act -- and whether to take Zarya's words at face value. He didn't like that she mentioned 'if she had a choice'. It made her sound ungrateful for all Mahler had done (purportedly), and that stroked a flicker of something protective in young Stag's heart.
and it brings me to you, but i won't just past through
i'm not asking for a storm.  
Messages In This Thread
RE: i wanna see the way you look up under all those stars - by Stag - January 25, 2020, 02:19 PM