Phoenix Maplewood There are like magnets in his hair that attract planes
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
And she seemed to take that warning. But better to learn from the mistakes of others, wasn't it? Good. Then may you have better luck than them, you're already on the right track. Was it really a compliment? Ehh. With Arbiter, it was hard to tell. And when you think about it, it wasn't really that much -- Uriel had messed up on her first choice, but was smart enough to not live with bears, that was not a high bar. But it did mean that she at least would not be speaking of her as disparagingly as she did Corvus' old pack -- so better than nothing.

But she did have a point to make, I don't know where it is you're settling. And that is good -- don't bring your people to hunt close to my land and you'll find no trouble with mine. That was the important thing to Arbiter. Those that endangered her family would find she'd do so to theirs in turn. That was the way things worked. Those that were willing to fight back would be the ones who would survive. Survival was her business, and Arbiter was a very business-oriented wolf.
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
RE: There are like magnets in his hair that attract planes - by Arbiter - February 04, 2020, 02:31 AM