Moonspear my throat feels raw from all this screaming
Delta
grind me down
495 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Guardian
Away
Desdemona nodded back to Dragomir, though remained stoic per usual, cold against his warmth. Greens went back toward the Queen, listening with an interest as she gave a lesson toward the younger generation. Ah, she thought, perhaps this was intended for them and she shouldn't have tagged, but it was far too late to back out now, as she was seen by all. Especially as she was now used as a teaching tool, though the spider did not mind and stayed still for the demonstrational points.

They all listened to the Alpha, as she taught the lesson. Their eyes gleamed with exictment, and Desdemona awaited for the command.
Messages In This Thread
my throat feels raw from all this screaming - by Hydra - January 27, 2020, 09:20 AM
RE: my throat feels raw from all this screaming - by Hydra - February 03, 2020, 09:47 AM
RE: my throat feels raw from all this screaming - by Isilmë - February 12, 2020, 11:43 AM
RE: my throat feels raw from all this screaming - by RIP Desdemona - February 12, 2020, 10:12 PM
RE: my throat feels raw from all this screaming - by Hydra - February 19, 2020, 11:10 AM