Firestone Hot Springs there once was a bittersweet man and they called him Lemon Boy
268 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Well— he paused and looked at the ground. Guilt caught in his throat. He really shouldn't be upset about being here. This could have been avoided. He could've said, 'Hey! I've been here already.' or 'Maybe we should look someplace else.' Anything to keep them from going in circles. But he didn't, and so he shouldn't be distressed. But he was and he didn't want to bottle it up anymore. What's the harm in venting to a stranger? No one would ever know.

I've been looking for someone with my friends for awhile now. We aren't any closer to finding him. And now we're back here, the place he was before he disappeared. My friends want to stay here but I want to keep looking but— He paused again as more guilt churned around in his stomach. —I'm too scared to tell them. I don't want to make them to do anything they don't wanna do and I dunno if they want to look for anyone anymore.
Messages In This Thread
RE: there once was a bittersweet man and they called him Lemon Boy - by Hyacinth - February 25, 2020, 03:30 PM