Stone Circle At every occasion, I'll be ready for the funeral
~ nanuk ~
592 Posts
Ooc — Keg
we should probably wrap this one up.... im good to archive here unless you both would like to continue. i apologize for my late reply

Siarut smiled softly, and gave an affirmative nod. "Yes I live here with my mate and her family. I'm sure you'll meet Nanook one day." Sia looked up at his sister for a moment. He was never to sure how she felt about his wife. He knew if they spent any meaningful amount of time together they could probably get along pretty well. But that had yet to happen, despite the length of time he had been with Nanook. The boy's following question pulled his attention back on the youngest Ateneq generation.

"The stones are a sacred place to the wolves of Easthollow. It is where they bury their dead, and where they can go to feel closer to those who have left them for the next world. It wasn't often that he looked upon the stones. He knew that Nanook and her sister often spent time amongst the towering rock, but Siarut had yet to find any sort of pull. Although he assumed it was because none of his own loved ones resided there. He was much farther removed from the fallen members of his own family.

The group didn't wander far from the border of the territory. Takiyok and Siarut having idle conversation, and Sia was sure to ask his nephew questions about his life and the territory he grew up in. Of course he answered any questions the boy could think of with as much detail as he could muster.
Inuttuk, Common

[Image: nsUn6t6.png?1]
{1/5} | {2/10}

Messages In This Thread
RE: At every occasion, I'll be ready for the funeral - by Siarut - May 24, 2020, 02:28 AM